воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aljezeraa




I was telling my friend the other day that even though I am an adult, I have to be careful about when I watch True Blood at home because I really donapos;t need my family walking in on a vampire orgy going on or something similarly smutty. AWKWARD.

So today my mom came in the room asking me if the girl in The Piano with Holly Hunter is Anna Paquin, and if so, is she the girl who plays Sookie in True Blood? Yep, thatapos;s her. It turns out my momapos;s a fan of the show, loves "how apos;southernapos; it is and even its gothic elements [which Iapos;m assuming means the vampires?)," and her favorite character is Sookieapos;s best friend Tara.

I lolapos;ed. But itapos;s still AWKWARD. Iapos;m not about to watch it with her or anything...

Iapos;m about four episodes behind on the show now and though the show is more raunchy than Iapos;m usually comfortable with, itapos;s enjoyable. Besides, Anna Paquin is too adorable (I miss her Rogue hair though.). :)
aljezeraa, aljezerah, aljezira, aljezira news.



Комментариев нет: