пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

esure car insurance




I always say Im not going to write here anymore and, some how, always end up doing it. Whatever. I would prefer to keep the photo blog as minimally personal as possible anyways.







I am back in vegas, phx was awesome. I love becca and kala (and jen but she was gone). Its really hard for me to tell you how awesome those girls are if you dont know them. They are so intelligent, funny and generally awesome people. I always have the best time hanging out and being around them. I need to do more of that, its decided.
california was pretty nice. I think i figured out why i dont like it though. I hate the inland empire and due to my location i have to drive through the inland empire to get to anywhere in california worth visiting... And i really dislike IE. So if i go somewhere not IE relative, i like california. But IE just is a bummer.
I lost wabble (again) and I woke up from a nap just to lose. Damn it.

haha.
goodnight, again.
esure car insurance, esure, esurance.com quotebuilder quoting, esurance.com quotebuilder.



Комментариев нет: