понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

camelot gardens cypress




So i was at oasis on friday night and i was sitting on the couch with my friend megan who was sitting on the armrest. We were waiting for her boyfriend matt and my ...new?? boyfriend (which is so weird to say) to come back. All of sudden these two guys come up to us and start introducing themselves to us. We say our names- one comes to sit next to me on the couch and the other starts to chat it up with megan.

this is the conversation that goes on with this random guy.

him: "so you go to school here?"
me: "yeah...do you?"
him: "nah, iapos;m a landscaper"
me: "oh really? how old are you?"
him: "22....you?"
me: "21"
him: "cool...so ya know..iapos;m a cowboy at heart and i love your cowboy boots" (if only they were cowboy boots).
me: "oh thanks."
him: "you listen to country music?"
me: "nope..."
him: "oh..so can you tell where i am from?"
me: "no..."
him: "Iapos;m from Poland..."
me: "oh wow really?"
him: "yeah, my name is PIGUXGJUIFJSGJHSIU*" *some really long name that made no sense
me: "oh wow cool"
him: "so you know-- that guy over there" (the one talking to megan) "he graduated on football scholarship"
me: "oh wow really?"
him: "yeah...i love sports--i play football, soccer, baseball, everything."
me: "oh wow coolapos;
him: "so whats your major?"
me: "art"
him: apos;i love art i do art too...i paint...and i do poetry...iapos;m a poet...i love to write poems"
me: "poems wow"
him: "yeah maybe we should get together and do art..."
me: "oh yeah..totally"
him: "so who you here with?"
me: "oh iapos;m here with my boyfriend and my friends"
him: "oh cool so can i have your number?"
me: "well i have a boyfriend.."
him: "so?
me: "heapos;s right there..." (at this point scott goes up to save megan from her guy yet iapos;m still suffering)
him: "cool...so can I have it? he doesnapos;t have to know?"
me: "um"
him: "come on...why does he need to know- just give me your number"
me: "um no sorry "
him: "how about i come back to you later...when youapos;re alone...ya know...iapos;ll be back"
me: "right then okay"

he gets up, grabs his friend - introduces himself to scott and says something - i have no idea what he said- then leaves.

i started cracking up after that.

bateman jason shirtless, camelot gardens cypress, camelot gardens, camelot garden, camelot games golden sun.



Комментариев нет: