суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

designing a home theatre system




We played OKTOBERFEST II this evening, our first Hubba Hubba show since... Well, Oktoberfest I It was a great show, the energy was really positive and I brought in a guy from last weekapos;s benefit to register people to vote during the show (thank you Roger Weinman). But the thing that really set this evening apart was tonight marked the triumphant return to the LPN stage of LESLIE PRESLEY

She and I had been planning it ever since my fatherapos;s service but we wanted to keep it quiet for maximum impact. It really worked When I started to sing Baby Wonapos;t You Please Come Home and she came down the stairs behind me I could see the faces in the crowd light up. She sounds as great as ever and it was swell to share the stage with her again. The Nails were pleased as well.

Iapos;ll post photos (and video) as they become available.
designing a home theatre system, designing a home theatre room, designing a home theatre, designing a home theater system.



Комментариев нет: