суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

evans ga homes




Itapos;s been three months since I moved to Boston.
I couldnapos;t be more anxious not to be living with Sarahapos;s relatives anymore. And in a nice apartment, not that trashy place we lived in in Richmond.

Iapos;ve gotten stuck into a routine that Iapos;m not fond of. Iapos;m not getting very much out of it.
I find myself repeating a lot of mistakes. I just donapos;t seem to be able to focus on anything more constructive.
Iapos;m not contributing to society properly at the moment. I feel pretty much lost in myself. Itapos;s hard to break out when Iapos;m like this - the rest of the world doesnapos;t want to deal with me. My parents didnapos;t want to deal with me.

Iapos;m so tired of trying to learn everything on my own and failing everytime. It feels like I havenapos;t made anymore progress than I had when I was 10.
I have no idea how to hold a conversation with anyone now. Iapos;ve been pissing people off more often than not. Or getting the wrong flow of conversation, I dunno.
Iapos;ve been casting a lot of doubt upon my future. Basically I had more ego than I was used to this week, and it all came crashing down rather harshly.
Itapos;s hard to find that steady level of self-confidence thatapos;s always where you need it to be.
Maybe I donapos;t understand the whole concept of actual self-confidence.
I never really did grow up with a proper image of myself. I was always trying to fit in as an underdog...which doesnapos;t work most of the time.
evans ga homes, evans ga home, evans ga greenbrier high school, evans ga gainesville music.



Комментариев нет: